Some words to my person. I am founder and Managing Partner of MSA Capital GmbH in Bonn.
The company is sub-advisor to the Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV in Bonn.
After having received a Diploma in Economics from the University Leipzig and pursuing an PhD I started working at the Asset Management Division of a small private Bank in Essen, Germany. While visiting the Berkshire Hathaway AGM in 2011, I met members of the Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV and joined them afterwards.
Having worked with the Investmentaktiengesellschaft for several years we decided to open a fund and having me as Sub-Advisor to a new vehicle (TGV Partners Fund).
- 1983: born in Kevelaer ~70km north-west of Düsseldorf
- 2002: Abitur - Collegium Augustinianum Gaesdonck
- 2002-2007: Economics ("Betriebswirtschaftslehre") - Universität Leipzig
- 2007-2009: PhD - Technische Unversität Chemnitz
- 2009-2011: National-Bank AG, Essen - Asset Management
- 2011-2015: Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV - Analyst and Portfoliomanager
- ab 2015: MSA Capital GmbH